1. A non-technical approach to project management
2. How to harness the value of project management practices to prepare winning contracts
3. Initial stages of adopting project management principles in your company
4. How to use project management tools & techniques to decrease risk and increase efficiency and productivity
5. How to utilize sophisticated tools to seamlessly manage, schedule and control time, human and financial resources
The Project Management for Entrepreneurs (PME) workshop is a non-technical approach to project management. This course will equip participants with the knowledge and techniques to immediately start successfully utilizing project management techniques in their entrepreneurial /SME ventures in a practical and non-technical way.
One day training. Practical and hands-on
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.