Tom Loewen is an experienced Business Consultant. He brings to the team over 30 years expertise in business operations that increases efficiency and the bottomline.
Tom’s expertise provides strategies to improve your company’s operations, sales and culture; Review and optimization of your sales department; and Development of market strategies involving all components of your business, including bids, acquisitions or divestitures.
Typical strategic assignments undertaken by Tom have included:
● Due diligence and materiality of matters related to business acquisitions and divestitures,
● Corporate policies, practices, strategic positioning and business planning,
● Waste management facility operation, management and performance improvements,
● Hiring, and
● Sales and Marketing Plans Programs and Incentives for service industries.
Tom served as Area Manager, of one of the largest non-hazardous solid waste management companies in North America, where he was responsible for the British Columbia marketplace and led the following:
● Hiring and developing of employees,
● P&L responsibility,
● Representative Leadership for over 400 employees,
● Budgeting and projections,
● Safety and promotion of COR audit execution,
● Market Development and Sales leadership,
● Productivity assessments, and
● Capital determination and management
He is an ongoing student of leadership. He has actively coached, developed and promoted some of the best waste management leaders in Canada and the United States.
Tom loves wake surfing on the Okanagan.
Fun Fact, – He did the Portuguese Camino trail in 2019